Hot Press (5 layers) with Hawe Hydraulic Valve From German
|FOB Unit Price:||US $23,400 US $20,200|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Bare But Proper Secured|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BY214X8/12(5)H1RC
- Processing Technics: Hot Press
- Pressing Shape: Flat Press
- Pressing Layer: Multi Layer
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Certification: CE, SGS
- Total Pressure: 1200kn
- Unit Pressure: 3.7kgf/Cm2
- Opening: 90mm
- Heating Method: Electric Heated with Thermal Oil
- Trademark: variopress
- Origin: Shunde, Foshan
- Work Forms: Hydraulic Pressure
- Structure: Pillar
- Platen Surface Pressure: Medium Pressure
- Work Mode: Continuous
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Model: By214X8/12(5)H1RC
- Working Layers: 5
- No.& Size of Hot Platen: 6-2500X1300X42mm
- No.& Diameter of Cylinder: 8-85mm
- Installed Power: 77.5kw
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8465990000
Laminating hot press is fit for the furniture factory or panel secondary processing plant, which can make lamination for furniture panel,building partition, wooden door or laminate all kinds of decorative material on man-made board. It also can be used for drying or leveling veneer.
1. Adopt solid drilled conduction board, warming up faster, uniform thermal conductivity, and energy consumption lower.
2. Omron or Schneider main electric components, it is stable and durable.
3. Hawe valve from German for auto-open hydraulic valve, high holding pressure, reliable performance, less human factors.
4. Piston mode for cylinder. Grind, plate hard chromium on the surface and polish piston
after heat treatment. It is durable and high precision. Adopt special seal-rings for reliability and durability.
5. Mylar for in and out of the hose, external spoke flexible reinforced, using cycle is long and difficult to damage.
6. Configure pull E-stop switch, temperature secondary protection equipment.
|Platen No.& Size||6-2500x1300x42mm||6-3000x1300x42mm|
|Cylinder No.& Diameter||8-φ85mm||8-φ85mm|
|Heating way||electric heated with thermal oil||electric heated with thermal oil|