Woodworking Door/Cabinet Cover Veneer Vacuum Membrane Press Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $40,000 US $38,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: By994X8/5
- Processing Technics: Hot Press
- Pressing Shape: Moulding Press
- Pressing Layer: Single Layer
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Certification: CE
- System Air Pressure: ≤0.6MPa
- Working Table Effective Size: 2500X1300mm
- Opening: 200mm
- Controlled Way: Automatic, PLC Man-Machine Interface Control
- Closed Speed: 25mm/S
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8465990000
- Work Forms: Hydraulic Pressure
- Structure: Box Type
- Platen Surface Pressure: Medium Pressure
- Work Mode: Continuous
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Model: By995X8/6c
- Working Layer: 1
- Platen No.& Diameter: 2-2700X1500X52mm
- Cylinder No.& Diameter: 6-φ150mm
- Installed Power: 53.85kw
- Trademark: variopress
- Origin: Shunde, Foshan, China
This series of equipment is designed for manufacturing room doors and cupboard plates, which can be used for film the veneer of door core-boards. This can realize many functions( cold and hot pressing machine, filming single side or double sides of solid wood door plates)
- The equipment frame is welded with quality steel materials. without deformation and high stability.
- Use International branded Omron PLC touch screen control, easily operation,every parameter can be read through touching screen, leading technology and high automatic level.
- Select domestic straight-through vacuum pump with Germany technology. High quality and steady usage.
- The electrical system use international branded products,such as Schneider, Omron .
- Hydraulic system use Italy Atos, Japan Yuken system.
- The temperature uniformity of heated surface and the heating efficiency are highly improved by using the heating oil as the heating medium.
|Working table effective area||2500x1300mm|
|Platen No.& size||2-2700x1500x52mm|
|Cylinder No.& diameter||6-150mm|
|Heating way||electric heated with thermal oil|
|Platen opening way||automatic|
|Air source pressure||0.6Mpa|